Sunday 15 June 2014

Patience is a virtue, Patience is a virtue,

Patience is a Virtue
They do say that patience is a virtue but my patience is being severely tested by Liverpool council at the moment. Apparently they have a back log, apparently they are understaffed, apparently they are doing all they can.
Our application has been in council for 6 weeks now. Thats six, count that, 1,2,3,4,5,6  whole weeks and has yet to allocated for assessment. We were told that it should take six weeks to process, total. So it should have been processed by now, we should be moving on to the next stage, but no, we are still waiting.
So I am becoming virtuous (well close enough) and I am waiting, patiently. Trying to distract myself (I'll show you next time, promise) and show restraint.



Or Alternately,




AA xx

No comments:

Post a Comment