Sunday 10 August 2014

Gotta love a pop up

I have found myself with a few hours to spare in Paddington over the last few weeks. Normally I would just stroll over to Paddington Markets but on one of the weekends I wandered the streets and  laneways instead, this can be an expensive exercise so my c/card (and hubby) were in luck when I came across the Cash Palace Emporium pop up.





















So many colours, so many patterns, so many choices, it was love at first sight,


























And the final choices which just had to come home with me, the blue floral along with the Aubergine patchwork in the pic below, hubby has made the crazy suggestion that we now have too many cushions, never, it's not possible, tell me it's not true.  The carry bag they gave us was awesome as well, I will put it to good use in the spare bedroom/ office holding spare bedding for unexpected guests.





















AA xx

No comments:

Post a Comment